Saturday, December 20, 2014

My name is Tammy Combs .
The day I began my Thrive Experience is the day I also came down with a virus. I had also been dealing with headaches and bodily discomforts. Truthfully, as much as my body was aching and with the stress it has been under I did not expect to feel any difference for a good week or so….if then.
I stalked the mailman like the days when my son was in boot camp awaiting my Thrive Experience to arrive!!! It finally came! ...Excitedly, I ran in and opened the box immediately. Down went my two capsules of Thrive W and all eyes were on the clock to await the twenty minute countdown to drink my Lifestyle Mix and then put on my DFT Foam. Super Easy! Now I was done for the day! To my amazement within thirty minutes my headache was gone! My back discomfort was also gone. I wondered if this was some coincidence.
Day Two of my Thrive Experience I awoke with a headache. I repeated the steps and took my capsules, Lifestyle Mix and DFT Foam. Again, soon after my headache disappeared! My back no longer hurt. I began to feel a tiny bit achy and chilled and knew I was getting sick.
Day Three of my Thrive Experience I awoke with a headache and immediately started my routine of Thrive products. Again, my headache quickly went away. This was awesome! My achiness had vanished yet I could feel slight symptoms of the flu.
Day Four I awoke WITH NO HEADACHE!!!!
As if the immediate health benefits were not enough, Thrive gave me so much more! See, my word for 2014 is “Thrive.” My pastor suggests we choose a word each year that is significant to us to work on rather than make a New Year’s Resolution. I wanted to Thrive in all areas of my life. So when I found Kary Kruger, and it is still a bit of a mystery how that happened, and she kept posting about Thrive it totally caught my attention. The Lord brought her in to my life. There is no doubt. The moment I decided to jump in full force and become a promoter for Le-Vel something in me came alive again.
The bounce came back in my step. I have been longing for a ministry and a purpose in my life again. And boy do I sure have it now thanks to Thrive! My son is in the Marine Corps which has given me a prayer ministry. I love to help people! Kary has a passion for military families and single moms just like me! It is such a blessing to be able to see how the Lord placed me in the lives of many military families for such a time as this.
The Lord sure knows what He is doing even when we do not! Never did I imagine myself in such a great place to help so many military families, to help so many of my old friends and family feel better, to help their biggest dreams come true and to even dare to dream again.
Dream Big~! We serve a Big God~! Let’s THRIVE~!
See   mikebrookss.Industryshift.com




 

No comments:

Post a Comment