Saturday, December 20, 2014

Le-Vel's photo.
 
 
 
Le-Vel's photo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Le-Vel's photo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My name is Jason Stewart .
I wasn't in a very good place before I was introduced to Le-Vel. I had no energy and I was grumpy..... I just w...asn't happy with myself!
The last 3 years have been really challenging. My daughter was born with a lot of challenges to make a long story short she has had 7 surgery's.
I had a back related health matter as well as a health challenge that I dealt with.
I started seeing posts on Facebook about this Thrive Experience and started reading some of the success story's. I had seen someone who had discomfort in their back, and how much this product helped them. So I contacted Lea Ann and she sent me a sample. I loved how I had so much more energy and started feeling great!
Then I placed an order and within 2 weeks my discomfort in my back was gone! I have really been on an emotional roller coaster with everything going on in my life, but I am grateful to be here for my family and I Thank God everyday for giving me the strength to go through all of the challenges that I had to deal with.
I Had to join this movement! My goal is to help as many people that I can that is dealing with discomfort in their back and to improve their health by using healthy products that can help them feel great again!!  
mikebrookss.Industryshift.com

No comments:

Post a Comment