Friday, December 5, 2014

My name is Becky Barkey.
I have been blessed to work as a Nurse Practitioner since 2001. I love my job and my colleagues, although I love my husband and my kids more. And I love Jesus the most, as my faith in Christ is the foundation of my life.
When I was introduced to Thrive, I wanted to be like other people who felt great instantly, but in all honesty it took quite a while. I did not feel anything on Day 1. I did not feel anything on D...ay 2. Or Weeks 3, 4, 5.
Finally, at the 6-week mark, I noticed a difference, and I started to believe in Thrive.
Before starting Thrive, I was interested in a better balance to my diet and dropping a few pounds. With my busy schedule at the hospital (including night shifts), I found it hard to eat healthy, and I was always tired. After 6 weeks on Thrive, I noticed more energy and a better mood. I noticed my carb cravings were decreased, and I was naturally making better food choices. After 3 months on Thrive I had dropped 15 lbs.
Being a little bit of a nerd and a skeptic, I did some research on all of the ingredients in Thrive before I started. I contacted other people who promoted Thrive to gather information. I was very impressed with the combination of probiotics, vitamins, enzymes, and amnio acids, proteins, etc.
There are other good products on the market, but Thrive is unique in a few ways:
* Thrive is a super simple program with 3 steps that are all completed before you leave the house in the morning.
*Derma-fusion technology (DFT) is a foam you wear on your skin for 24 hours that gives a transdermal infusion of nutrients. There is no other nutritional program that has this option.
*Thrive offers a program “Refer 2” where customer or promoter can refer 2 other customers and get monthly Thrive for free.
*The Thrive Lifestyle shakes taste really good, and they are much better than other products I have tried.
I signed up as a Thrive Promoter after being on the program for several months. I am networking and promoting Thrive. I have recommended Thrive to friends and family that I love. And I have seen results in others, and it makes me very excited.
Thrive is definitely worth a try for anyone looking to improve health and wellness.
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment