Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Le-Vel's photo.
 
Hello all!! My name is Dawn Bernstein .
Wow, what a difference six months has made! Had you told me six months ago I would be fe...eling the way I do, I would have not believed a single word. Today, I stand corrected!
A little preview into my life before Thrive. On May 26, 2013 we welcomed our beautiful, sweet baby girl, Adilyn. She was joining her lovable, bright and spunky big brother, Preston who was two years old. I was so excited to have a summer baby. I couldn't wait to be outside with my kids, enjoying the sunshine and taking advantage of all the fun things summer has to offer. Well of course, all those plans and "fantasies" of my amazing summer never happened. Many of you moms know, a new baby makes the rules and so I just decided leaving the house was not going to happen much.
So on top of adjusting to this new little addition, deciding not to go back to work and stay at home, a husband whose job keeps him gone...A LOT, here comes that long, cold, record snow fall winter. All might have appeared fine on the outside, but inside I was lost. I lacked energy, was tired, and nap time was my favorite part of the day. I was not sleeping soundly, was not eating well, and that was not helping my digestive challenges. My life was going in a different direction with many changes and often times I didn't even feel like myself. I smiled and put on a brave face because that's what moms do right?! We are so busy taking care of everyone around us that we forget to take a moment for us. I had accepted this as my reality and that was it. Tired. mild mood changes. Emotional Stress. Sounds pleasant huh?!
So here we are coming up end of May 2014. I was approached about Thrive a few times from some family and friends. Knowing I needed something because I wanted a change, although not knowing what that was, I still said no...more than once. Why should I believe it worked, after all I've tried everything. Well I gave in and said yes to my best friend. I'll try it, but I'm not into it I told her.
Ok here we go, first day. I was stubborn and in a hurry, didn't listen and took everything that morning. Oh yes, I felt something, but wasn't too sure I wanted to feel that again so clearly this wasn't for me. I called her up let her know thanks, but I'm good. When she asked how I took it and I told her everything, we had a laugh and she quickly reminded me I didn't listen and should probably give it another try.
Since it was my fault and I needed to give this a fair chance, I went on to day two. Day 2, what? I'm up before my kids? That's strange, I didn't think I liked this yesterday? Did I play with my kids today? Even better...I didn't take a nap?! Ok, this isn't real. This is all in my head. A week later, yep it's real!
In a little over a week I couldn't believe the difference I was noticing in myself. I was sleeping soundly! I had energy to keep up with my kids and not rely on my morning cup of joe to get me going, my digestion system is improving, my patience with my kids was like night and day, and simply put, I just felt REALLY GOOD! I noticed I wasn't craving junk food and didn't feel so hungry all the time. I was so excited to jump on board and tell all I knew about this amazing product!
Wait, sell something?! I'm not a sales person. I don't do this. I'll just tell a few people and see what happens. So back in June when I first started, there I was exploding Thrive to people, very few people, that is and doing it all wrong. I wanted everyone to feel amazing and have their very own experience, but I was not allowing myself to be coachable and learn from our leaders. I didn't reach out to my upline, use the calls, attend events, nothing.
I was watching everyone else around me be so passionate, so fearless while I sat on the side lines. It is safe to say in a way, I gave up. People were hitting their VIP's within days, weeks, even hours! You could imagine what was going through my mind. I was letting others people's success determine my own journey. I say to everyone reading this, DO NOT DO THAT!! Don't be like me and want to give up or think it won't happen! It can and it will if you keep going. You are the only one stopping yourself. The only way you will not get there is if you quit. You may not get there as quickly as others, but you're still going somewhere if keep at it!
I had an "A-HA" moment in September. After months of getting nowhere, I hopped on a call and it was about mindset, and I thought to myself you know what, I'm going to do this right. I need to forget the mistakes I've made, they're over and done so no use dwelling. I'm going to move forward. So that month I wanted to focus and prove to myself that I could get those bonuses. Although I was way passed my qualification period, I went out every day like there would be an iPad the end of that 30 days. So there I was, no team, welcoming all these amazing people to their experience, that's what I did! I had earned for myself that "imaginary" iPad and I was ready to go!
We now have a fantastic team and we are so thrilled and passionate about having the ability to let people feel the way they never thought possible. The opportunity with this company goes beyond the business. The way you feel, the relationships you build and the personal growth you gain are all so incredible. It's an amazing feeling to know you're a part of that. So many people are not only sharing their stories, but their compassion and giving in so many big ways!!
It's been a challenge and such a reward all at the same time! I am so thankful for the leaders who didn't give up on me and continue to help me grow every day. I'm thankful my best friend told me to push through and do it right. I'm thankful for my wonderful team who is courageous and inspiring. Most importantly, I'm thankful that I finally feel I'm being the mom my kids deserve. They are my reason for every single day. They teach me on a daily basis and I am now so grateful for seeing the message loud and clear.
Be strong, be bold and see beyond your fears. You too have a story and it's one to be proud of. You've got one life, make it one to be lived in love, gratitude and anything beyond your wildest dreams. You are deserving and you are worth it!
See    http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment