Thursday, December 11, 2014

I'm Meghan Lynn .
Before Thrive I was working through aches, discomforts, lack of sound sleep, craved everything in sight, and had mild mood changes.
I was on Facebook one morning and saw the Thrive product. I asked right away what it was and who promotes it. I called Sarah right away to learn more. I was just blown away by her story so I decided to take a risk and jump in head first. I didn't tell my husband I was doing Thrive because I want...ed to see if he saw a difference.
Day 1: I had so much energy, and my aches and discomforts were minimum. I was a very busy bee that day and deep cleaned my house. My husband came home from work and asked if I got a maid. Before Thrive I could only do a couple rooms a day.
Day 2. I was up before the alarm got my son ready for school and was up for the day. I was singing and being silly. My husband asked me later what I was taking cause I was back to the happy Meg.
I've been on Thrive over 2 months now and I can't believe how much it's helped me nutrition wise and financially. I hit my VIP800, earned my ipad mini and 4K.
I'm so thank for Thrive! I have my life back.
 Join for free 3 steps take 5 minutes
 
 
 
 
 
Le-Vel's photo.
Le-Vel's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment