Saturday, December 13, 2014

You just can't make this stuff up...
Changing lives daily...
Who's next??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My name is Christina Carrizoza from Phoenix Arizona and this is my Thrive Experience.
I'm a 32 year old stay at home mom to 4 kids. 2 daughters, 16 and 12 and 2... sons, 6 and 2.
My testimony has been changing daily and weekly and I believe it will continue changing. I was introduced to the 8 Week Thrive Experience through a great friend/business partner/mentor, Mr.Darrin Marcos Pacheco back in August. He told me about the Thrive Experience and I was ready to try it. He sent me a 2 day sample!
OH WOW!!!!!! AMAZING! The energy I got from just one use was unbelievable! The day I tried it I bagged my own groceries and the customer's groceries behind me! I felt like I could run 5 miles and everyone knows I can't run 5 miles.
I've been Thriving for 30 days now and I have lost a significant amount of weight! I was a huge coffee drinker. Now I don't crave coffee any more. I literally have NO junk food cravings either! I do crave water I've been more patient with my kids, I don't feel sluggish in the evenings, and I have more energy to do more things throughout my day!
I am now a brand promoter for this amazing company. I hit the VIP 800 Bonus in less than 2 weeks! I've gained friendships with so many amazing people in other states and I have actually became really close with them
This company came to me as a blessing, a blessing I couldn't pass up!
See   http://mikebrookss.Industryshift.com

No comments:

Post a Comment