Sunday, December 7, 2014

My name is Nicole Mathis .
I am a 33 year old Secondary English teacher, and my Thrive Experience began towards the end of September of this year. I saw Darrin Pacheco posting on his Facebook timeline about this thing called Thrive, and this company named Le-Vel. When I saw his posts, I immediately became intrigued because Darrin and I had connected with one another, and became friends through a previous direct sales company we were both in.
I of course messaged him and asked what this was all about. He shared with me his experience with the product, and I told him I was interested in trying the Experience out for few days. Being a little skeptical, I wanted to see if it really did what he and the Facebook fan page was saying it did. He agreed to send me a 3 day trial, and only a couple of days later, it was in my mailbox. I was so excited!
I AM A DAY ONE THRIVER! Day 1 I took my capsules, I drank my mix about 20 minutes later, and I applied the DFT Ultra to my hip. Within 20 minutes of taking the capsules, I am not lying when I say I could feel the change from toes to my nose. Within an hour of completing the 3 Step System, I was energized and feeling good. That day I felt like super woman and could not wait to try Day 2.
Days 2 and 3 were more of the same. I was feeling the best I have felt in a long time. I was energized and happy. I was motivated to get things done that I had been putting off around the house and just in general. My mood was highly elevated, and I just felt better overall. I don't know how else to describe it. At that point, I became a customer with Darrin, and decided to keep my experience going.
When my first shipment came in, of course I had mentioned to my husband what I was doing, and he was intrigued as well. I shared with him how I had been feeling, and he wanted to try it out too. I gave him a DFT Ultra to try. Within a short period of time, he called me raving about the mental clarity he was experiencing, and the energy he had as well. At that point, he said to me, "Nic, you need to find out what this business is all about. We NEED to be a part of this and NOW."
So, I did just that. On September 25th of 2014 I had become a customer of Le-Vel's, and by October 4th 2014 I was an active Promoter with Le-Vel. I can honestly say that making the move to Le-Vel has truly been a blessing. These products and this business have already been life changing for my husband and myself. I went VIP 1600 in 48 hours, 4K 24 hours later, and 12K the following week. This past month I achieved the level of 40K, and our team is just amazing. We are blessed to be surrounded with effective and driven leaders, as well as determined and motivated team members.
We have been Thriving now for two full months, and others have most definitely noticed the change in both Dave and myself. I have more patience with my students. High school students don't usually mince their words, so when a teenager tells you, "You've been in such a good mood lately Mrs. Mathis", you know you're doing something right! I am happier every day. We both sleep restfully at night, and wake up refreshed. Our minds are clear from the moment we wake up, till the moment we go to bed. I have lost some weight, and my husband has lost over 10 lbs! We both had joint discomforts which are basically non-existent, and my headaches are no more. I love sharing these products and the phenomenal health benefits they can have for others. Thrive, I believe, truly is for everybody, and every body.
We are Thrivers for Life! I am so happy I saw Darrin's post, I am thankful he sent me samples, I am blessed to have my husband and our team by our sides, and Team Empire State is just getting started! I cannot express the gratitude and the joy that this business is bringing to so many.
Join this journey with us. If you are not Thriving yet, you should be!

http://mikebrookss.IndustryShift.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment