Thursday, December 11, 2014

My name is Kimberly Klasnic .
I am a busy film/television/voiceover actress, showband and church singer, wife and ‘momager’ of 3 adult children with a few part time jobs which all require a lot of energy! I saw Chastity Rosamond’s post several months ago talking about how great she felt after trying the 8 week experience.
We had worked together in a prior company, so I trusted that she would only want to use quality health products for her an...d her family. She sent me a sample pack and wow! I got my energy and focus back within minutes of taking just one capsule before getting out of bed! Thrive has made me not only a morning person, but an all-day person!
I was super excited about the delicious Lifestyle Mix. I feel like I have tried everything out there on the market. But with Thrive, before I knew it, I felt so good all day, every day, that I was getting more done than I had in a while! No crashing, no highs & lows like I would get on the 8 cups of coffee I was drinking! And no caffeine jitters! I hit 800 VIP pretty fast by helping friends get their lives back, too, and earned lots of free product.
Just to test if the Thrive was really that nourishing, I recently removed it from my daily routine and tried a 30 day whole food diet to see if that would give me the same results. That did NOT happen, I was sluggish during the day, and my lack of overall wellness returned!
On day 31, I rushed back to my Thrive and will never stop using it! I have even added the Balance and Activate in here and there. I am 46 years old and have never felt this good all day long as I do now!
Thrive has given me the desire to take my life to a whole new Level! You really don’t know how good your body is designed to feel until you try Thrive! I want everyone to feel this good!
Live a life you deserve!
See
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment