Thursday, December 18, 2014


My name is Jennifer Williamson and this is my updated Thrive experience :
It has now been 5 months since I started this life changing journey with Le-Vel. The funny thing is I didn't even realize that's the path I was on. I took a chance and followed some beautiful young ladies I know, Nickie and Sharla Gullahorn, to a new company that I didn't know much about at first.
I received and sampled 3 days of the experience from one of my other all star mentors, Chris Ortiz. All I... can say is WOW who knew that 3 simple steps in the morning before I leave for work would completely change my attitude and mindset and only after an hour of waking up! I was a one dayer as they say and honestly by day three I was like I NEED these products! I ordered my 8 week experience and received my box of Le-Vel products and haven't looked back!
Over the last few months my faith has been tested and I've gone through some trying times, but I can honestly say if I didn't have Thrive I'm not sure what state I would be in. Life challenges me everyday... but with Thrive it makes my day so much better!!! Waking up and knowing I feel good, I'm healthy, and I'm feeding my body full of ultra premium nutrients is the best feeling in the world! The icing on the protein bar, is not only am I feeling better than ever, down to a size 6, and hit my goal weight, but I'm still continuing to lose inches and gain muscle!
Those size 6 clothes I just bought are already getting baggy!!! Size 12 to 6 no way never in a million years did I think that would be me but here I am and nothing is going to stop me now!!!
Thank you to my wonderful team and upline I don't know what I would do without you all! Thriver for life no doubt!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment