Thursday, December 18, 2014

My name is Tamren Harmon .
I am a 27 year old mother of 2 beautiful children! My son is almost 3 and my daughter just turned 1! They keep me on my toes and are my "why" every single day!! I heard about Thrive from my Mom, who called me and said "Hey, there's this company you can join for Free and earn their products for free!"
I didn't really pay a lot of attention to it and just went on with life. Towards the end of May, my family and I move...d to Hico so my husband could work and I would stay home with our 2 kids. My mom sent me a package of the DFT Foam in the mail for me to try!
That first day, I immediately noticed a difference in how I was feeling! I needed a nap!! I called my mom and told her that this just wasn't for me and she told me to just stick with it! So I took my nap and I slept so soundly (before children kind of sleep)! After I woke up, I cleaned my entire house, did laundry, baked, cooked supper, did dishes and the list goes on! These are all the things that were hard for me to accomplish because I would be just exhausted half way through the day!
I decided that I needed to know more! I searched "Thrive" on Facebook and came across a local being thrown and that is how I found my truly wonderful upline Malarie! She has encouraged and coached my husband and I!
I've been Thriving since June 16th and I feel better than ever. I've lost 45 pounds and 6 pant sizes! I no longer have the general discomforts I did before Thrive and my body just feels healthier. I have the energy to play with my kids and get the things done around my house without needing a nap or two! I'm so thankful to this wonderful company and the many blessings it has given my family!!
See http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment