Thursday, December 11, 2014

My name is Tracy Bailey .
I started my amazing journey with Thrive on October 15 of this year. I am a full time dance instructor and choreographer. My life is full of physical activity to say the least! To be quite honest, and not to boast at all, I already was feeling pretty great before I even started Thriving! I was sleeping soundly. Didn't have much discomfort in my body, except for the typical soreness an active person experiences. I was eating pretty healthy foods. In great physical shape (I dance everyday). I'm typically a cheerful person so I didn't feel like I needed something to pick me up or make me happier. Overall, I really wasn't "looking" for anything to improve my health and my life. So why did I start Thrive you may ask??
Well, I'm all about things that will help keep me healthy and didn't want to pass up and chance to feel ever better than I already felt (which I do!) And, I must to confess, I was an AVID coffee drink before starting Thrive. I just accepted that there would never be a day that I didn't want my coffee. I needed it to get through my day. I work nights and ALWAYS had my iced coffee with me. I knew this was the one big unhealthy habit that I wanted to get rid of eventually and if that was the one and only benefit I got from Thrive I was all in!!
I started with a sample but also went ahead and purchased my first month at the same time. So glad I did!! In the first few days I mostly noticed an increase in my energy level and definitely more focus and mental clarity. I avoided drinking coffee to make sure I was feeling the benefits from Thrive and boy did I ever!!! I had NO headaches. Also, I have always been a big fan of naps and I wasn't feeling like I needed one mid day like usual.
Fast forward to my second month of using Thrive, I still feel incredible! I have also added Balance, Boost and Activate to my health regimen. Quicker muscle recovery from soreness. I'm craving a lot more water. My fingernails are thicker. So many little things I keep noticing about my body. Overall, I've never felt healthier and I already felt great before Thrive!!
I recently decided to become a promoter and I am working my way towards my iPad and car bonus! The more I heard about the structure of this company and how it rewards its promoters the more I felt like I was just plain crazy to pass up a chance to share this with everyone I know, get free product every month AND make money!! I have never done anything like this before and am so excited to see the changes that people experience. It really doesn't feel like I'm selling a product... I'm simply sharing my experience and the experiences of so many others. Once people finally give it a try they GET IT! This product truly sells itself once people give themselves the gift of EXPERIENCING it! Give yourself the gift of a healthier more energized life!
I guess the moral of my story is you don't have to feel unhealthy or out of shape to experience the amazing benefits Thrive can give you. It truly is for EVERYONE, no matter your current level of age, health, fitness, etc... You WILL feel the difference regardless!
Happy Thriving!   http://mikebrookss.IndustryShift.com







 

No comments:

Post a Comment