Monday, September 1, 2014

THANKS for shareing your THRIVE

HI! My name is Missy and this is my Thrive experience!
Ok, so I've been doing this Thrive experience for 3 weeks now. I can tell you that it's definitely something everyone should be doing! I couldn't tell at first the difference when I started using it, but after 2 weeks on the products I was mowing my front and back yards, deep cleaning my bedroom and bathroom. This might not sound like a lot to you but for me it's huge because I would have been worn out just mowing either ...my front yard or my back yard.
My ankles and feet would have been aching and I would have had to sit down and put them up for at least an hour after doing them. I didn't even realize that they weren't aching until Amy asked me how it was going and as I typed out all that I got done the light bulb went off in my head that my feet and ankles haven't been bothering me at all lately.
Today, I forgot to put my DFT foam on and didn't think much of it until all of a sudden I felt like I was starving (the DFT foam helps with weight management), we took the kids to the SAC Air and Space Museum and as we are walking around, I'm feeling tired, my feet were starting to ache and I'm still starving! The other thing is the mental clarity. Not a lot of people realize this, but things around my house have been very, very stressful lately, not having a job is probably a BIG part of this, but there are other things that have been BIG stressors in my house.
Under normal non-thrive circumstances, I'd have been a blubbering mess, probably not wanting to even get out of bed. But with Thrive I am getting up every day, focused on things that needed to get done in the middle of the mental mess, and was able to keep going from 7 in the morning until 11 at night when I was going to bed. I am sleeping all night long with my body naturally waking me up at 7:00. I could probably go on and on and on. To say that my skeptical self is amazed with this product is an understatement.
It took Amy a good month to convince me to try this product. I'm glad it didn't take me any longer to try it out. Jerry has a pretty great story too! I'm excited for him to share it. Our 2 adult kids have started taking it too and we've noticed that our son is sleeping better for the first time in a while. If you'd like to have mental clarity, better focus, weight management, improved cognitive performance, joint support, inflammation support, anti-aging & antioxidant blends, lean muscle support and pre & probiotic support for improved digestive and immune support with all natural products get a hold of me.
You can sign up as a customer for free! I'd love to see more of my friends and family feeling better like Jerry and I do!
See More   http://mikebrookss.le-vel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment