Monday, September 15, 2014

Le-Vel THRIVE is changeing live's every day by HELPING others Live their best !!!

http://www.mikebrookss.IndustryShift.com
 
My name is Carri Noggle, and this is my Thrive Experience.

Today marks the end of my 3rd week on the Thrive products and I feel absolutely amazing! First, let me tell you that I am a fairly healthy person, I love to run and workout and I ...eat a fairly clean diet. I had been on another company’s nutrition and supplement system. I was experiencing aching knees and joints, but I wasn't getting any relief.

Also, I would drink their energy drink for a boost but only if I was on my way out the door to run or workout, or else I felt like I was coming out of my skin. Soooo, when my friend and co-worker was acting crazy (in a good way) at work and I asked her if she had been drinking (we are hairstylist, it's been known to happen in the past) and she says "NO, I'M THRIVING!" I said "OK, I'LL TRY IT!" (Yes, we are loud, I told you we are hairstylist) and being the very good friend that I am I signed up to be a promoter for her (without even asking for samples) so that she could get her bonus:)

So I ordered and waited very impatiently for my new product to come and was very excited to see it had arrived on Friday when got home. I took it first thing Saturday morning just as I was told to and I waited...and waited...and waited...and waited. Needless to say I was not a day oner. On day 6 I almost gave up and stopped taking the product because not only was I not "Thriving" all I wanted to do was sleep, which is very unlike me, but I told myself I would give it a couple more days and I would ask for advice at the local I was planning to go to that evening.

The ladies told me not to give up, that everyone's experience is different. All the testimonies I heard at the local that night really made me long for this product to work for me, not just for health benefits but because I realized this could be the way for me to make sure I was home every night to kiss my babies and to tuck them into bed instead of working until 9 or 10 at night. They are my “why”

I truly believe that The Lord knows my heart and that he put this opportunity in my path for a reason. So when we had our talk that night on the way home and I told Him that if this was the direction he wanted me to go then I needed a little sign or maybe a slap upside the head (because, according to my husband I can be a little stubborn sometimes). The morning of day 7 came and He gave what I asked for, and as I ran my 4 miles in the rain at a much faster pace than usual thanks to Thrive I couldn't help but smile.

My running has improved and my recovery from running and working out has been incredible. Also, I no longer have to walk around like an old lady after a long run due to sore, aching knees and hips. I have more patients, I sleep like a baby, and just feel all over healthier than I have in years, maybe ever. I have been able to hit my VIP $800 and $1600 and I am very close to hitting my mini IPad bonus as well. I am so thankful to God for this blessing and opportunity he has put into my life.

Thanks for reading my Thrive Experience! http://www.
mikebrookss.IndustryShift.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment