Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Do you THRIVE in LIFE

Hi! My name is Lindsey Turney and this is my Thrive Experience!

I started my Thrive experience at the end of June 2014. I’m a mother of 2 terrific little girls. I’m self-employed (which as you know means I have to work twice as hard to k...eep my boss happy). I’m always on the go trying to keep up the pace and make a better/brighter future for my beautiful children.

A lack of sleep and poor nutrition had me bogged down. I knew how to eat right and exercise, but I kept feeling like something was missing and leaving me feeling yucky and dragging. I took Thrive and immediately felt something. I instantly felt a surge of energy and it didn’t fade by 4 o’clock.

With time Thrive worked better and didn’t lose effectiveness like with other products. My headaches were gone, I had more focus and I felt like I was finally operating at my peak with all of the nutritional gaps filled in.

I signed up right away as a promoter skipping the customer stage of the game and I wrote down “I am 4K VIP” on my DFT foam to set my goal for July. I ended the month of July at 20K!!!! I’m not saying this to brag I’m saying this to let you know that even the most inexperienced sales person with no supplement product knowledge can be successful with this company.

This is a company that has set up a Cloud Based platform for anyone and everyone to succeed. This product has changed me physically and financially!!!!!!! Thrive On!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment