Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Another great Le-Vel THRIVE share

mikebrookss.Le-Vel.com/
My Name is Sarah Brown and this is my Thrive Experience:
I am a small town girl, from Manitoba, Canada, 25 years old, and I am a mother of a sweet little 6 year old boy. I have seen it all. Married young, divorced, went through some really hard times and bad relationships. I have always worked hard, 1 to 3 jobs at a time to pay my bills. I'm fine with that. I never went to school, because nothing inspired me enough.
I knew that someday I would find my passion, and until then raising my son has always been my first priority! I love my life, and have always thought of hardships as something to learn from. I found network marketing by accident when a friend invited me to her place for some sort of launch. I ended up becoming a promoter for that company, and worked very hard.
I was very frustrated because I just didn’t seem to be having the success that I wanted. I had quit my job of nine years in our local grocery store, because I was just tired of building someone else’s empire! My overall health was not good, and I was getting worried, and very stressed.
I have had some physical challenges along with some health challenges and have not been able to be very active. Having a six year old, and being used to a very active lifestyle, I took this very hard, and have felt helpless at times because I was not able to do things with my son that a good mom should. I sat at a very uncomfortable 160lbs, and just couldn’t shake it!
I love food, and because of my health challenge I have to be very careful of what I was eating it got really hard! Along with stress, I also had headaches. I just knew that my health, my wallet, and my life needed a huge change!
My good friend and mentor Darla Quinn inspires me. We started seeing Thrive in our news feed, and looked into it! I knew that my health and lifestyle could use improvements, so I jumped on board with both feet in and had no clue! I was nervous but I knew that I could do it! I ordered my builder pack and got going!
The product amazed me on day one!!! I felt awake, alert, and so incredibly good! After three days, I noticed that the discomfort in my knee was at a minimal, and since then have been able to start slowly jogging again! I have been able to be more active, and I feel happy! My digestive system has greatly improved as well. I have energy to keep up to my Son aka Batman, and my biker hubby! Thrive has helped me to be active and to get back down to 140lbs!
Three weeks into promoting, I hit my VIP800, VIP1600, 4K, and IPAD BONUS, and my luxary car bonus! I am just so excited about my Thrive experience; I have to share it with everyone that I know. I truly believe that there is no excuse too big when you put your mind to something! I am blessed beyond belief and still cannot believe how much my life has changed in the last two months!
It’s not always easy, but it is worth it! I look forward every day to my future, and where I am going next! 40k is on the list! Step by step, I am building my dreams! We have the opportunity to pay it forward in this company, and help the people that we care about most feel better, and that is huge!! I took a chance, with nothing to lose, and gained the whole world!
THRIVER FOR LIFE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment