Sunday, September 21, 2014

My DRIVE is helping other's THRIVE in LIFE !!!

My name is Christina Vallee and this is my thrive experience....

I have been taking thrive for six weeks now. I am currently in Nursing School, a mother to two amazing children ages 7 and 9 and I work as needed at the hospital. Needless to... say, I live a busy and exhausting life at the moment. Before Thrive, I was always exhausted, I couldn't stay asleep through the night, and it took everything that I had to drag myself out of bed in the morning and when I finally did, it took at least two cups of coffee to get me moving. I worked out when it was convenient and my diet was pretty poor. I watched my friend Wendy post about Thrive for 4 months about how great she felt and how much energy she had. I could see there was a change in her mood and her appearance. I finally decided to take the plunge and ask her what this Thrive stuff was all about and if I could have a trial pack. I was pretty skeptical but I figured that it was worth a try if it could help me get through my week.

Day 1: I took the capsules right when my feet hit the floor, 20 minutes later I drank the delicious Lifestyle Mix and I stuck on my DFT foam. I knew I felt different when I started cleaning my house, went to the gym and still felt alert by the end of the day.

Day 2: I had slept like a rock that night and I popped right out of bed when my alarm went off. I repeated the 3 simple steps in the first 30 minutes of waking up and went on with my day. First thing I did was go to bootcamp at 5am. I felt amazing and I pushed myself harder then I ever had to, to the point that even my trainer noticed a difference. I was productive the rest of the day and my mood was more peppy than usual. Wow, maybe this stuff really does work.

Day 3: Again, I slept so good that night, popped out of bed took my 3 amazing products and got ready for work. I had a 12 hour shift that day and I didn't even start my day off with coffee. I was still alert and happy all the way to the end of my shift and I wasn't feeling the discomfort that I normally felt when I was on my feet all day. I couldn't believe it! I felt amazing and I signed up to be a promoter that day.

I was able to hit my VIP 800 and VIP1600 before my two weeks were up. Getting up to $1200 on $1600 in sales in my first two weeks was AMAZING! Not only did I feel amazing, but I get paid to share how great I feel with the people I love. I also reached my IPAD mini bonus in the first 30 days and my next goal is to work for that amazing car bonus!

I am so grateful for my friend Wendy for introducing me to these amazing products. It has been a life changer both financially, physically and mentally and I can't imagine going back to the way I lived before Thrive! It's a normal reaction to be skeptical of something that seems too good to be true, but I assure you that if you never try it for yourself, you will never know.
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment