Thursday, April 14, 2016

WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK ABOUT BASIC RESET ???????

and liked your Tweet
11m:
liked your Tweet
Apr 13:
added you to list

CIDP (Neuropathy with symptoms like MS) I have suffered for 22 years with CIDP (Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy) - The symptoms had made it very difficult for me to walk. I couldn't feel my legs from the knee down or my feet. In less than 30 minutes of drinking only about 8 ounces of water with AquaLyte and Ionyte, I could feel the shoes on my feet, and the wind blowing on my legs! I stood up and walked without first having to steady myself, and to everyone's amazement I wasn't strangely kicking out my left leg! Usually, I can only sing a few songs before sitting down, but the very next day, I rehearsed and performed for 4 hours on my feet! Another major improvement is my balance. After, only 3 weeks, I could dance a little, and could perform without holding onto the microphone stand or sitting on a stool; my doctor even lowered my medication. After 4 months my neurologist declared, for the first time ever, that I was in remission …and now I'm off all medication! WOW! This stuff is working well for me! Thank you Kim and Fred, for sharing these life-changing products with me!! My mom is having great results also!! She and I are very excited!! All glory to God!!
Laura Dodd, Nashville, Tn.



(Lupus, sjogrems syndrome, fibromyalgia, brain fog, rheumatoid arthritis, bone injuries, coronary and pulmonary problems, asthma, allergies, MS, bladder enigmas, kidney and gall stones, memory loss, vertigo, digestive problems, and blood disorders) I felt I was waiting to die, but praying for God to help me. I had symptoms of 4 autoimmune disorders; lupus, sjogrems syndrome, fibromyalgia with brain fog, and rheumatoid arthritis. My total list of symptoms besides the autoimmune disorders included: coronary and pulmonary dysfunctions and deterioration, asthma and allergy issues, MS, hot flashes, bladder enigmas, kidney and gall stones, brain chemistry issues and memory loss, vertigo, spastic colon, constipation, acid reflux, nausea, and blood disorders. I was on 26 medications, and within weeks of drinking water with AquaLyte and Ionyte, I was off all meds! I was also facing joint replacement in my right hip and these products gave me a new back!
Plus, I had a huge bone spur disappear in my foot. The icing on the cake is all the topical uses of the Ionyte. It is my first-aid kit in a bottle! It has healed 3rd degree burns, bruising, ear infection, tooth abscess, sore throat, eye infection, headache, rash, bug bites and stings. Fred Kaufman helped me to streamline my supplements, which weren't helping me anyway and costing me lots of money. Besides my salvation, the day I was introduced to these products, was the BEST day of my life! AquaLyte and Ionyte have saved and sustained my life!
Lynda Hatcher, Vero Beach, FL.



"My car radiator had overheated.  When I tried opening the radiator cap, it slipped past the safety release and hot steam shot up into my face.  I grabbed a nearby garden hose and sprayed my face with cold water to ease the pain of the burn.  Then I thought of the IONYTE and ran into the house and splashed IONYTE all over my face and eyes.  When I went to the doctor, the prognosis was not good.  My face and eye area were so severely burned and swollen that the doctor said I would need a long period of healing (up to a year) before I would be able to have skin grafting and bleaching to the skin on my face."
Harold K. week 1
Burns after 1 week of applying IONYTE
(Significant Improvement)
Harold K. week 2
"2 weeks after the accident!"
"Everyday I continued to put IONYTE on my face.  I then remembered to take a picture, one week after the accident. (above left)  The second picture (above right) was taken just two weeks after the burns occurred!"

No comments:

Post a Comment